Monday, January 7, 2019

Winter Cats



Christmas decorations are now down, but I thought I would
show you how it looked while we were snuggling cats during the build-up to Christmas.


This little ceramic tree was my Grandmother's.



I have another one (slightly bigger) that was my Mom's
in the bedroom.



I have been drinking a lot of hot lemon this winter.
I got this adorable Bob Ross mug from a white elephant gift
exchange with our small group.  I love it!


We've been taking care of Lawrence (the sweet black & white cat below)


and Gwendolyn


lately.  They're neighborhood homeless cats,
and they're beautiful.  I'm making friends with them (slowly!)
so that I can take them to the vet and make sure they're vaccinated and snipped.


Stephen & Juvy - she's the grandma,
and look how much bigger Stephen is!


Sometimes I have TWO cats on my lap, but there's always room
for more! 









They like tents this time of year.



They also like to watch the other cats and the birds outside the window.
"See, Mama? I'm not *really* on the counter!"




Sweet Claude


Allistair sometimes enjoys sucking on the blanket, and he's been sticking his foot 
over his head in this weird way.


Can you see Wanda the whale, Allistair's favorite toy, on the ground
next to the couch?




Have a lovely evening and enjoy some of our lovely clouds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo