Sunday, March 12, 2023

Winter Fun

 


Thing have been happening around here and I need to catch up this blog!

Let's talk first about a delightful trip we took to my parents' lake cabin with my brother and his wonderful family.  

Mark and Esme went up early and Mark spent a LONG time snow blowing the driveway.  Cora had a basketball game, so Greg and I and Jillian went to that and then drove up to the cabin.  It was lightly snowing, but the roads were okay.

There's the cute cabin and the beautiful bumpy sky and icy lake behind it.


There's Esme and the tall snow in the driveway!


When we got there, it was bedtime for the girls, but Mark and Jillian and Greg and I chatted until the wee hours.  That maybe wasn't the best idea because I usually don't sleep well on my first night away anyway, but it sure was nice and fun!

In the morning, the girls helped me with making my smoothie.


There was a bit of wrestling with Uncle Greg.







I had brought a fun game with me - Who What Where.
We pulled a who card, a what card, and a where card, and then we drew pictures of what the cards said.



A dog playing a board game in a limousine:



A turkey sneezing on the moon:


Cora pondering:






A shark writing in a train:



An alligator surfing in a box:



A pirate bowling in a hockey rink:


An elephant playing the guitar at the North Pole:


In the afternoon, we played outside in the snow!
Cora found a huge icicle!


Uncle Greg found the sleds and started sledding down the sidewalk!




We moved from the big hill by the dock to the big hill through the trees!




It was wet and fun!



And we sledded down that BIG HILL!







XXXXXXXX





I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo