Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Last Minute Gift Ideas



If you celebrate the birth of Jesus by giving gifts 
as a reminder that He gave Himself as the greatest Gift of all,
you are probably on the lookout for some great gifts for the special people on your list.
If you are an Amazon Prime member, these gifts can get to you in time for Christmas!

I have spent a bit of time browsing (I've got ANOTHER COLD!  before I even thought I was over the last one - boo!), so I thought I'd share some of the things I found that I would like to get or that I am planning to give!



I hope you find something you plan to give!

Gifts for everyone




Reuseable fruit & vegetable bags
I have these and they are sturdy and very useful.



Coasters (everyone always needs more coasters, and these are beautiful!)
I love these things!  I have two sets.






Dr. Michael Greger's Book, "How Not To Die"


This is a new book this past year that gives lots of hope to people
who want to avoid getting dementia!


Gifts for women

Eyeshadow palette (good for all skin tones and ages) - great price!


This time of year, peppermint essential oil is also great,
especially for anyone who's suffering from a cold or the flu.


Lip Balm (this is my favorite!
Measuring Spoons
I've had multiple sets of these
(I'm a bit clumsy when I'm fatigued, so I've broken more than one.)






This adorable light-up cactus! for use as night-light or interesting art work



Skin care!
. . . and here are a few of my favorite gentle vegan products:
















Gifts for men:























Gifts for kids:




Chronicles Of Narnia box set (for older kids)










ALWAYS the Marble Run!








Gearation (always!)




Interactive play sets (where people can interact with other people in social ways)
such as the following . . . 










Veterinarian's Kit
there are less expensive versions of this, too!


A cute nature-y book box set!
Adventues In Brambly Hedge about a little mouse family





Have fun shopping for the people you love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo