Saturday, August 21, 2021

More Family Time & HOME!

On Saturday, we headed back to my parents' house.
Not much of the day was left, but we enjoyed some time together.


The next morning, we went to church again and it was great.


We had Chipotle with my parents for lunch!






My Auntie Cindy became a licensed pastor!  My Mom and I bought her a little present (a lapis lazuli bracelet) and she came over to chat a bit.  We enjoyed some time together.

She also looked at photos from our time at the cabin.



Then we went over to my brother Mark's for dinner!
We got to spend some fun time with Mark, his wife, Jillian, and their precious girls, Cora & Esme.

Esme showed some of the wooden creations she had made with Grandpa!


Cora kept her feet on me during dinner.



We also enjoyed their kitties (Mikey and Joey) and their foster kittens, Paul & John.

John (who has since been adopted!):




Paul in a paper bag:




Greg snuggling John:



What a small kitty!


The following day, we headed back to Arizona.
We had a wonderful time in beautiful Minnesota and planned to be back soon!

I wore this on our trip home:

top: A New Day (Target)
skirt: Rekucci (Amazon)
bag: Scarleton (Amazon)

 

We were happy to get home, even if Greg made a strange face for the photo:



Our cat-sitter, Hannah, had left us fruit and a sweet journal as a welcome-home present!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo