Friday, January 21, 2022

Main Bedroom Thoughts


We love our new bedroom (though we won't be leaving it sage green for long), and we need to set up some new main bedroom things!

 We are planning to move from a Queen-sized bed to a King-sized bed when we move into our new house in a few weeks.  I probably wouldn't be thinking much about this right now if my friend Jen weren't coming to visit in mid-February, but I would like to have a guest room available so she can stay with us.  We'll be putting our Queen-sized bed, sheets, quilts, comforter, etc, (as much as is necessary for the weather) in the guest room, so obviously we need new things in the main bedroom!

I have been browsing for the kind of bed I would like, and I've found it!

I like the wood color, I like the shape, and I like that it's all wood, with a headboard, but no footboard.  I originally thought I wanted a darker wood color (and I'll keep pondering) but this color really piqued my interest.  I think in Minnesota, where it's not sunny all the time, lighter wood colors are cheerful and add happy brightness.



So far, this is still the comforter set I like best.

find it here







I found some coordinating flannel sheets (for winter!)

It's really FUN to organize and outfit a new home!

3 weeks and counting until closing . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo