Thursday, July 18, 2019

It's Hot And We Need To Rehydrate!





Greg put in a new reverse osmosis water system!

He's amazing.  It looked very complicated.





It works!
And no leaks.



Allistair enjoyed the box.


Here is some cuteness for you. . . 

Claude's fuzzy toes:



Stephen standing up tall to eat Claude's breakfast:


Handsome Stephen looking out the window at birdies:






Silly Stephen peeking from inside his tent:



Snuggly Allistair:



Look at his little leg hanging off the couch!



This has been a busy week for me/us, and Allistair hasn't gotten what he would consider to be enough snuggles.  This morning even me taking a shower was too much time away from him, and he brought Wanda to express his loneliness.  His affection warms my little heart!



I've been watering the trees more regularly this summer, and it's helping them stay nice and green even though it's been very hot. 



Today it reached 112!

Whew!
Time to get outta here!


We're planning a trip to cooler weather (and water!), but I'm going to keep it a secret until we get back. I thought you might like these sneak peeks of something we will take with us:

a pretty pink hair bow


pink sneakers and white sneakers



black sandals


Here's my brother Mark's hat!
(yes, he's going to be there!)


Here's Greg's fedora!
(I might borrow it sometimes - I love hats and I've never worn a fedora!)


When he's not making a quizzical face (which he does because he's uncomfortable in photos), he looks like a casual sailboat version of James Bone in this hat.  I love it.


We're driving to our destination, and I started a box I'm calling the Mobile Library.




My family members have their own books:


Curious?!  Come back soon to find out where we went!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo