Saturday, November 28, 2020

My Birthday!


It was a long time ago already (more than a month!), but my birthday was a good one!
I decided I wanted to do a hike and the weather was perfect!

Look at that!


We drove by the weird Snakehole Golf course.
It's famous with us just because it's so grungy and dusty.  There's NO grass at all!



Here's what I wore:




We didn't want to go far, so we decided on Lost Dutchman State Park.



 






















I had stuffed peppers:




And when we came home, I made a lovely pizza.


The leaves on our Chinese Elm trees are even turning colors!


I even got some great gifts!

Some new fruit & veggie bags:


A super cute wooden apple:


"Diagnosis Murder" - so much fun!


More than one great books:


I chatted with my Mom a bit and cuddled cats and hung out with Greg, and it was wonderful!


What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo