Friday, March 22, 2019

A Shopping Adventure With My Sweet Mom + A Fancy Wedding





What a fun day!  I had a little list . . . 

straw bag
nude slip
healthy vegan nail polish
running pants
exercise bra


Here is my outfit from the day.
jacket: ABS (TJ Maxx)
blouse: A New Day (Target)
camisole: JKY by Jockey (Target)
pants: Alfani (Macy's)
shoes & socks: Target


I tried the outfit on with other options on top: a black denim jacket
and a black flared-sleeve sweater.




This one looked best!
I love this denim jacket.



Here's the back
and the cute little heart print!


Here's a close-up of my new white sapphire ring.
Doesn't it look pretty with my other ring?



As I was getting ready, I leaned over to put the blow dryer back in the
cabinet, and Allistair jumped up on my back.  



He loves his Momma!



We started out at TJ Maxx, then went to Ross,
Macy's, and Target.

It was a big day and I did well energy-wise.


Can you see us?



When I got home, I found this:


FOUR ANIMALS had been gathered together.
Do they do this to comfort themselves because Momma isn't there?
Do they do it to reward me for coming home?




Allistair was very happy I came home.



Here's the nail polish I found.




It turns out that this color was too brown for me,
so I exchanged it for a brighter pink color.



There's been a lot of cat cuteness lately.
I've had a COLD for over a week and it's been getting me down.
These cats, though, have been filling me up with lots of loves!







On Sunday, we went to church as normal.
Here's what I wore:

jacket: Maison Jules (Macy's)
sweater: Maison Jules (Ebay)
skirt: Rekucci (Amazon)
shoes, tights: Target


After a busy morning in the classroom at church
(in case you didn't know, I run the special needs program at my church
and I'm currently in the classroom usually from 9:45 am until about 1 PM.  
I have a wonderful team of volunteers and we're all tired out by the time the kids leave!

On Sunday, I came home and rested, then changed into a brand-new outfit 
to attend a fancy wedding (of one of Greg's co-workers).
dress: Twinklady (Amazon) - I have it in three colors now!


I tried lots of different jackets.

Nope.


No.


Better, but no.



YES!
Who would've guessed that two different colors of pink
would look so great together?


Evenings are still chilly, and the wedding was outside.
I added a gray scarf and my new straw bag.



I also added gold ballet flats.




The weather was beautiful
and I was excited to be outside in pretty circumstances.


Royal Palms Resort in Scottsdale.













We got teensy little margaritas!
I've surprisingly never had a margarita before, and I liked it!
I brought home two little bottles and I've already used one
 as a bud vase.















There was even food I could eat!
This is grilled vegetable Napoleon
with forbidden rice.
It was tasty!



It was a lovely evening.
Congratulations to the happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo