Sunday, March 17, 2019

Reorganization



Aww!  Look at that sweet face!



I have been doing some home updates for spring!
Since I've been feeling spunkier (other than this dumb cold virus!),
it's more fun to do things around the house.
It doesn't seem as difficult.

Hi!


I rearranged my closet again.  A few months ago,
I tried the Marie Kondo method of organizing darks to lights 
(because it supposedly raises one's mood as the eye goes from
left (dark colors) to right (light colors)!

I didn't like it.
I didn't like coming into the closet and seeing dark clothes first.
I want the closet to feel light and airy, not dark and gloomy.
This feels much better!


I tried folding up my pants in a drawer . . . 
I have a couple more pants than fit in this drawer, so I probably need to do
some weeding.  Most of them I truly do wear, though.



I updated my under-sink cabinet in the bathroom, too.
I got these nice turquoise baskets at the Dollar Store.


This is the medicine cabinet in the guest room.
Little floss containers and extra toothbrushes.



I got some new quilts for our beds.

This is the one for the master bedroom.

I love this pattern.





Looks pretty with the rest of our blankets.


The cats like how soft the quilt is.








Juvy always enjoys rolling in clean laundry.




The other day when I was getting ready to film,
Stephen and Allistair settled in.  They're helpful!





When I'm working, there are  often many cats in my office with me.
How many can you count?




Allistair  loves his Daddy.





AND his Momma.
The other day when I leaned over to put away my blow dryer,
he climbed onto my back!




Can you see Juvy's litle waggy tail?


And here's one of my favorite outfits lately.
jacket: Maison Jules (Macy's)
sweater: Maison Jules (Macy's)
skirt: Rekucci (Amazon)
tights & shoes: Target




Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo