Wednesday, January 15, 2020

A Happier Event



I got a new car!
Her name is Clarabelle, and she's a 2020 Nissan Kicks.


I sadly said goodbye to Cubie (a 2009 Nissan Cube),
and I still miss her in many ways.





Only 7 miles on the odometer when I drove her home!

There are lots of cool features
and the driving is smooth and comfy.



We went over to see my Dad and Mom so they could meet her.

In the sunlight we discovered that the paint is a little sparkly!


Test driving:






We did the paperwork on Thursday, January 2, and I picked her up and drove
her home the next day (thank you to Greg, who got the title for the Cube out of the safe deposit box and got the check from the bank for me!)  

I was pretty worn out after all the (ten!) church services, a hike in the morning,
and lots of hours at the car dealership, and Greg was a hero.



Goodbye, Cubie!
I love you.



There was a little more paperwork.






She's a beauty!



Look at that paint sparkle! 


My parents love their TWO Nissans,
and they love it that I brought another one into the family.





Welcome to the family, Clarabelle!

1 comment:

  1. Yes,I think Clarabelle is a super addition! Even lots of room,for my long legs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! xo