Thursday, September 7, 2017

Back To Arizona



bluejay feather

We sadly had to pack up and leave the cabin to head back to Brooklyn Park
so we could fly out on Sunday.  While we were glad to be going home,
it's sad to leave, too.

sandhill crane




Here's the drive through town (Sauk Centre) . . . 


The drive to my parents' lovely home is very easy from the cabin,
and we barely needed the GPS.
We headed to Davanni's again for pizza.



Here's what I was wearing!
blouse: Eden & Oliva (Ross)
skirt: GAP
bag: ABage (Amazon)
camisole: JKY by Jockey (Target)

Brooklyn Park water tower:


And my parents' cute house!!!


That evening I watched HGTV while making food for the next day's travel.
Here are some of the snacks I took on the plane . . . 
(I didn't take that bag of gluten-free flour!)


I made pancakes, too.


They were a GREAT choice for travel!



The next morning, my brother Mark, 
picked us up and took us all the way to the airport.


Here's what I was wearing.


We MADE IT HOME!

And lots of exciting things have happened in the meantime, which I'll share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo