Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Online Summer Shopping

I have been doing some online shopping over the past couple of months!
When I'm not feeling well, I definitely don't want to go out shopping in person (especially when it's HOT), but I have had my eye on a few things, waiting for them to go on sale, and they did.  My budget allowed, so I ordered them!
A LOT of things have gone right back to the place from whence they came,
but the following items have remained and are being incorporated into my wardrobe.
What fun!

I LOVE the ruffle at the waist of these cute pants!  I love most ruffles.



These drapey tencel pants will be wonderful for lazy days 
(and LAKE DAYS, which are coming my way soon!)
main image


I wear flippy skirts almost every day in the summer and early fall,
so I added two of these faux-suede ones to my closet.
Womens Classic Winter Office Faux Suede Short Midi A Line Swing Skirts Grey M




Women's Faux Suede Flared A-Line Skater Skirt with Elastic Waist Black L



These pants fit well, and have a nice cropped length.
They have a bit of a strange texture (sort of papery, somehow),
but I think they will be light and cool in the warm Arizona weather.



Here are some more COMFY, CUTE pants!
These are light and flowy, and they have wide LACE on the bottom hem!
I will wear these at the lake, too.


I've been watching a couple of light, feminine sweatshirts from the winter collections
at Macy's, and I snapped them up when they were marked down to under $20!
main image


Such cute patterns!
This one has a kangaroo pouch!


Since I'll be spending time at the cabin with our family members,
I wanted a couple of new pairs of pajamas.
I found these two at Target.
Women's Tencel Notch Collar Pajama Set - Gilligan & O'MalleyĆ¢„¢ Blue Tropical - image 1 of 2


This one is EXTRA fluffy and soft.  Probably too hot for summer, 
but it will be very nice for winter!
Laura AshleyƂ® Women's Sueded Microfleece Notch Collar 2pc Pajama Set - Gray - image 1 of 2


I also bought another herbivore t-shirt for those days where I want to be more casual.
Mens Herbivore Shirt: Women's & Men's Vegetarian, Vegan T-Shirt Medium Dark Heather
Amazon


I also bought two shirts from Target.

The lighting is weird in this photo, but it's a black & white striped shirt with 
sequin PALM TREES!

Here's how it looks in normal light:
find it here - and size way up!  I got a large



I also found a vertically striped blouse in white & black.  Love it!
This may be my airplane shirt because it's light and the sleeves can be rolled up or down, depending
on environment.




I'm trying a new cruelty-free make-up remover . . . 
DERMA E Makeup Remover with Chamomile and Cucumber Extracts 4 fl oz



And I'm trying out a new brand of skin care.  This brand comes in a 3-pack of some of the most valuable and proven ingredients.  They are gluten-free, cruelty free, and vegan!
Trio Set Value- Vitamin C Serum 20% Retinol Serum 2.5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum



Wow!  Lots of fun stuff!
I will show you photos of the new clothing as I wear it.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo