Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Change

Some changes are excellent.
Meet Charlie (orange) and Kelly!

They live with my brother and his sweet family.

They love cuddling!













The love these kitties are getting is warming my heart!
Officially they are fosters, but I dearly hope they STAY FOREVER!
Welcome to the family, Kelly & Charlie!



Other change is not as fun.

I won't be leading the 1:1 Team any longer
at the church we'd been attending.
Because I have a unique bouquet of skills, we will
 find another church where I will be able to put them to use.

Greg and I went to the facility to gather all the toys and equipment
(most of which were my personal property),
and it was sad.  I will miss the wonderful people 
I volunteered with and of course I will miss the kids and their
sweet families!  Thanks for sharing life with me the last seven years.




To encourage me and bring me joy, my friend Tanya
brought me beautiful flowers, a great card, and some candy!


"Lipstick speaks louder than words"


Look at these!!!






Sweet Cindy dropped off this card and
precious little dish!  Look at the wonderful cheerful springy colors!

"Success consists of getting up once oftener than you fall down".


Once we brought the toys home,
I needed to reorganize my office so that it looked neat and tidy. 



It gets worse before it gets better!



But I got there in the end!
Until the toys are in use somewhere else, I can be a lending library.
It sure looks like an early intervention play-based speech-language pathologist's office!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo