Monday, May 6, 2024

Blue Skies & Snuggles

 



I have many cute great photos and I have not been spending a lot of time on my computer lately (more info in a bit!), but I want to make sure to not miss posting!
 

Allistair is finally having healthy digestion again, thanks to our wonderful vet, who has been so consistent, attentive, and helpful!  He's off the anti-diarrheal and only on a small dose of a steroid now, in addition to a special food to help his biome.


Willows have popped out!



These little things that look like pinecones on the willows are actually filled with hibernating bugs!




We love our little babies!
Ivy:


Ivy is getting snugglier.  She sat by me during my Zoom call.





Cute thrifted lighted mouse!






Sisters!


The girls have a weird obsession with the drain guards/plugs!
Ivy pulled this one out of the sink in the basemenet and proudly brought it upstairs!






We've had a couple of spring bonfires now in our Solo fire pit.  This was on our anniversary (March 16).  No mosquitos yet!



The girls watched us.


That day we also took a bunch of cut-down cat tails to the compost site!  We took four trips with Clarabelle (our car) filled up!


It was a blustery day!


I thought the clouds looked neato.



The girls like going behind the books in the bookcases.


But they also like sleeping sometimes!





So does Allistair:






We did have a scare one Saturday when Ivy started having bloody diarrhea and barfing.  She was tiny and scared and our vet isn't open on weekends, so I took her to the Animal Emergency & Referral Center of Minnesota, which was wonderful.  Less expensive than the ER vet closer to our home.  I was there for many hours, but Ivy got good care and we were reassured that it wasn't anything deadly.  They couldn't find anything wrong, but they treated her with some anti-nausea, anti-diarrhea meds and an anti-parasitic just in case.  She got better quickly!







We were concerned about being able to get care if I hadn't taken her in on Saturday because there was a big storm coming!


I took a break at Davanni's for lunch and the drips from the roof had refrozen in the bushes!


The snow came!





We didn't get much snow this winter, so I was excited and headed out for a walk.



















I ordered a new pair of earrings . . . most of my earrings are teeny and delicate, and I've been wanting to have a couple of pairs that are slightly bigger.  I love dangle hoops!







Beautiful sunrise on a Sunday morning:





Two girlies helping me get ready to go out for a run!



We had a rainstorm after all the snow melted and we got rainbows!










Ivy appreciating the sunshine:



Three beautiful babies!


Some more great thrifting finds!

The perfect wreath for summer!









More of the dishes we chose when we got married (we mixed two different patterns: this one, Pfalzgraff's Rio and Pfalzgraff's Villa Flora):






And then I got the FLU or some other terrible illness and I was sick for weeks.  I lost my voice and my eyes were hurting terribly and I had a fever and felt very sad.

All of those things (other than the eyes, but more on that later!) got better and my parents came home from their winter in Arizona and I got to go shopping with my Mom!





And then my Mom and Dad came over to meet Ivy and Nora and to have dinner with us!








What a beautiful life!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo