Sunday, October 29, 2017

Birthday!


Did that suck you into reading this post?
That little snout is just so cute!
He obviously needs many many kisses.


Here's a little video of what I did on my birthday . . . 



The weather was still on the TOO HOT side (it hit 91 while I was out hiking),
so the hike seemed more difficult than usual.
The landscape was beautiful, as always.


I hiked Hieroglypics Trail.
The top is in a rock valley of sorts that often has water in pools.
It also has hieroglyphs on some of the rock walls. 









Then it was time for lunch at Joe's Farm Grill!
I got $10 off because it was my birthday.  Woo hoo!


I cooked some pasta and veggies for dinner.
When Greg got home, he had brought roses!
They smell delightful.



I some some wonderful, thoughtful gifts, and the pleasure of watching Colombo with some cats and my favorite person (Greg!) before snuggling into bed all tired out!

The next day, I got to spend some time with my dear friend Cindy.
We had pizza at Pieology,
where all the signs are uplifting!



Then we went to Target (joy!)

They have amazing masks for Halloween right now!

I had on just the right outfit to be a cat!
I was even carrying my cat bag.


Cindy chose to be the fox. 



Aren't those masks hilarious?!


I happened to buy a couple of cute things.


Here's how it actually looks on a person.


I wore it today with a black camisole underneath (it's sort of sheer) 
tucked into a high-waisted black a-line skirt.
I can't get over how much I like the ruffled sleeves.

And this t-shirt (which doesn't seem to be available online yet):

Slightly wrinkled, but adorable!
It's light pink with black stripes and a small sparkly applique bee. 

Look at the cuteness!

Target is busy being fantastic and selling me all the right stuff this fall!!!

I'm filming a "Week Of Style" video this week showing how I'm styling these new wardrobe additions, and as soon as I have the video assembled, I'll post a link!
Here's my last one.



At one point in the last week, 
Stephen and Allistair decided that the dining room table was their own
private viewing platform . . . 
of course I took a picture before making them get down!


Bonus photo of Greg as a Superhero (at the movie theater):


Hope your weekend was as fun as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo