Friday, October 25, 2019

Team Party

Before we get around to the party (yay!),
let me tell you that Greg got a new Foosball table!
Isn't is pretty?

I like the light wood sides.


I have been feeling GREAT!
Still recovering ankle-wise and energy-wise, but I'm getting better each day.




I've been getting a lot of snuggles.  


And cuteness!


I planned a party for the volunteers who serve with me on the special needs team at church 
. . . we started out by planting succulents!


I made a couple of casseroles for dinner



and molasses cookies for dessert!



I even had enough energy to clean and tidy, and the house looked nice. 



I decided to use the cute wicker rabbit I found at Goodwill
to store the spare toilet paper in the guest bathroom!








We didn't even eat dinner in the dining room, but it looked tidy and cute.





We ate out here on the patio!



We did gather around the dining room table to show off our succulent plantings!
Love these ladies!



Here are our cute succulents!
I found the containers at Goodwill, and we planted them together.


Here's the one I did!


I also planted these for my sweet friend Cindy, who got a concussion!


Cuteness!
Stephen:


Juvy:


Our dishwasher hasn't been acting right, so Greg fixed on it.
It's better.  Not all the way better, but definitely improved. 
We continue to discuss the issue with it and we're working towards a treaty.
He's so cute working on stuff.


I got some new rugs!


Isn't that a pretty pattern?


Last weekend our neighborhood had a garage sale and I found
13 of these pretty green glass vases I'll use to plant most of the rest of
the succulents leftover from the party.




I hope you are having a wonderful restful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo