Wednesday, March 4, 2020

More Food!

There's been a lot going on here!



I had my parents over for dinner again.
I made potato corn chowder
and banana chocolate chip bread.





There we are!



Jen and I went to Merchant Square Antique shop for a wander.


I wore this:
sweater: Ross
blouse: Beall's)
jeans: d. jeans
bag: Ross
shoes: Target


I liked this floral wreath.



This was an amazing mirrored artwork:


Here's a pear-shaped basket!





This was expensive, but beautiful:



I bought the white and gold tree you see here!


I was tired and chilly when I got home,
so I made hot tea and rested on the couch a bit.



The next day, I went for lunch and some errands (Target)
with my sweet Mom!

We went to the Seed Shack for the first time.
It's a fully plant-based restaurant in Gilbert.





The pillows on the bench were all fruits and vegetables!



Adorable!




Here we are!



The menu had lots of delicious options.



We both had the black bean burger and fries
(mine: regular potato, Mom's: sweet potato).

I want to make this apple caramel waffle dessert!




Here's my delicious meal!



MMMMMMmmmmmm!!!!


Thank you, Seed Shack!
We'll be back!


I got two complements that day on my yellow top.
top: Charter Club (Macy's)
pants: ??? I can't see them!
shoes: Target




P.S.  Here are two outfits I wore lately! 

To church:
blouse: A New Day (Target)
faux-leather jacket: Ross
skirt: Rekucci (Amazon)
tights & shoes: Target


For errands:
blouse: Beall's
pants: JAG (Beall's)
shoes & bag: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo