Friday, August 17, 2012

Neutered!

Hi, this is Juvy again - I have been absent for a little while, during which time Christie & Greg have gotten settled in again after their summer vacation.  We all did very well while they were gone.  Ms. Echo, our babysitter, came over every day.  She kept me separate from everyone else just to be safe (I still tend to search out other cats on the sly and try to destroy them).  

Christie & Greg are happy to be home, I can tell.  Christie kisses me a lot right on my nose, and Greg tweaks my ears.  The kittens and the other residents of the house are getting a lot of snuggles, too.

One of the first items of business to take care of was getting the boys neutered.  That took place today.  Stephen bounced right back and is as fierce as ever.  He's playing with ping pong balls right this moment.  Allistair, however, has dampened spirits.  He just seems sleepy.  It's understandable that he would have been affected more, since we discovered that Stephen weighs a full pound more than Allistair does!

And now, on to the important things: here's me on the back of the chair, looking pretty.  I am happy pretty much all the time.  I'm happy to have a family, I'm happy to have kittens to take care of, I'm happy to be getting round and sleek instead of scrawny and scruffy.

Christie had to take her special gluten-free lunch and snacks to a conference last week, so the cooler was fair game in between!  Ignore the piled-up recycling; Christie was letting the kittens play in the boxes (is that a good excuse?)

Stephen likes to snuggle.

This is what happens if Allistair jumps on the counter AGAIN.  He does it about 1,000 x per day and gets very wet.

Stephen looks alert and intelligent! 

Here is Allistair watching the Olympics.  

Some really cute play videos to follow (they are getting edited right this minute by Christie!)

If you haven't already seen this Japanese kitty, please go on over and meet MARU!  :)

Thanks for checking in on our little family!

-Juvy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo