Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Slow Summer Days: What I'm Wearing And Enjoying



The cats and I have been doing a lot of SLOW things.
It's irritating.
(Having to be slow, not the cats!)
I can't seem to get my energy levels back up where I'd like them to be.



Two weeks ago, I went to a 12-step meeting for people who have chronic pain and/or illness.
Learn more about my experience in this little video I made:


I was careful and purposeful over the weekend,
and on Monday, I was able to run all our errands - yay!
I really liked my outfit that day (outfit video on its way soon!)
blouse: Maison Jules (Macy's)
skirt: Max Studio (Amazon)


Lighting in this photo was weird, but I loved this outfit, too.
In fact, I've been extra careful to wear my favorite things this past few weeks
because I enjoy it and I want to do as many things that I enjoy as possible!

I love how the stripes on the shirt and the stripes on the bag echo each other.
shirt: Target
skirt: MICHAEL Michael Kors (Amazon)
bag: Betsey Johnson (Ross)



Here's another one . . . 
I sort of want to wear this dotted blouse every day.
blouse: Maison Jules (Macy's)
skirt: Recuzzi (Amazon)

blouse: PerSeption (Ross)
skirt: Vince Camuto (Amazon)
bag: The Sac (Ross)
shoes: Target

Here's a little video I made about my favorite things right now.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo