Saturday, October 13, 2018

A Little Shopping With Mom



Friday was bright and chilly and beautiful!

I decided this fun day deserved polka dots!
pants: SoHo Apparel (Ross)
blouse: WhoWhatWear (Target)
sweater: Ross
socks & camisole: Target



   


There's the Mississippi River!






My Mom found quite a few cute things at Kohl's.
I don't find that their clothes fit me quite how I want.
I don't shop there when I'm by myself because of that.
I pushed the cart.


I did find this Minnesota Wild (hockey team) t-shirt,
which I loved!  It was on clearance for $9.60, but my Mom's coupons
meant we got it for around $7.  I don't love hockey, but I love Minnesota!


It's really soft and the fabric is cozy.




GORGEOUS BLUE SKY!


We decided to go to Panera for lunch.




I get their fuji apple salad (no chicken, no cheese, throw on all the extra veggies possible!)




We went to another grocery store to pick up some stuff for
friends of my parents.  The dude had a knee replacement, so my parents
took them food.

I was fascinated by their little plants!

These ladies were fancy.


I love the gold dots!


These "scream foliage" things were my favorite!


My Dad picked up Cora because she was off school 
and my brother was home working on a big project for work.
We didn't mind having some extra time with her!



Then it was home to cook dinner!
I decided to try the potato corn chowder I'd been waiting to test.





It was easy to assemble and smelled delectable.


I thought apple muffins would make a good side dish,
especially since Minnesota apples are the best!







Both were delicious!



What a fun day!


Tomorrow . . . girlies!!!  (My nieces).

Preview . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo