Monday, October 29, 2018

Church With My Family!



I can't remember the last time I got to attend church with 
my parents or Mark & Jillian!
I was very excited to do so.


It was chilly, and I got to bundle up a bit.


You can always tell when I'm tired because my lazy eye
gets lazier.


But it eventually catches up!
LOOK AT MY ADORABLE PARENTS!


We decided to have a friend of my parents take a family photo
(minus GREGGIE!)
This was taken while we were adjusting and I thought it was hilarious!


Here's a nicer one.



After church, we went home for a short rest (church was early)
and then went out for a nice lunch at Panera.
With some adjustments, their Fuji Apple Salad (minus chicken, minus
cheese, pile on the veggies and walnuts!)


Look at Esme's cute little face.


Here's what I was wearing.
sweater: Maison Jules (eBay)
camisole: JKY by Jockey (Target)
skirt: Rekucci (Amazon)

I made dinner.


I decided it was a good night for veggie burgers.
My favorite ones are a mix of brown rice, toasted walnuts, and black beans
(plus spices!)


I also made "fries" (without any frying - they're just baked!)


Look at that delicious meal!!!


After that, I went over to Mark & Jillian's to hang out with them and help
put the girlies to bed.  What a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo