Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy Almost New Year!!!


It's 11:15 PM as I write this, so we're really close to 2017, and I have high hopes for this brand-spankin' new year!!!

On Christmas day evening, I got the flu and it's been kicking my butt since then.
It is a terrible virus.  I am finally able to sleep again (starting last night), but I've holed myself up in the guest room so as not to infect Greg, if at all possible.  It's lonely!

Here are some random photos of what's been happening around here while I've been recuperating.


Here are some sights that brought me joy even during this illness . . . 

Juvy purring (turn it way up!):


Juvy chasing Allistair's tail:


Ha!  Stephen with poking-out tongue!

Allistair, all warm and cozy



the boys love to "help" me do yoga (this was before I got sick)


I hope your holiday festivities were healthier than mine and that you are looking forward to 2017 with joy and anticipation.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo