Monday, November 5, 2018

Home Again


But first . . . Macy's!  With my Mom!




Here's what I wore . . . 
blouse: Target
camisole: JKY by Jockey (Target)
jeans: INC International Concepts (Macy's)
socks & shoes: Target


I really liked this top, though it looks poochy in the belly area in this photo.
I will probably usually wear it tucked into a skirt, so that won't be a problem.
Bought it!


I fell in love with this one right away because it's ADORABLE!
The top itself is striped, and the sleeve ruffles are gingham!




I love this one, too, but was still too expensive for me.
It's by Lucky Brand.


I had a little snack in the dressing room. 


We weren't especially excited about the options at Macy's.
We always have better luck at "our" Macy's in Chandler.


There's the Mississippi River again!


After we got home that afternoon, I cooked up some veggies, 
which I served on top of baked potatoes.



I wanted them on top of pasta, though!



I also made salads.



Yum yum!


The next, it was time to pack up and get ready to fly out.
I wore layers, but it turned out I only needed the sweater until I got
to the airport, where it was quite warm.

sweater: Target
blouse: Maison Jules (Macy's)
pants: SoHo Apparel (Ross)
socks: Target


  Here it is without the sweater.


Yes, Minnesotans are pretty nice,
but it often comes across as just avoiding conflict at all costs.



Goodbye, Minnesota!


Up into the clouds. 



And soon I was 
 HOME!!!!


BONUS:  from my niece Esme's school
The kids are "tasting the wind" (I'm assuming from a story they read!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo