Friday, January 11, 2019

Wearing Lately


I have a new favorite blouse!
It's from Target, and it's white with little black hearts.
Isn't it cute?
I bought two so that I have a back-up.






I love dressing for Sundays, because I get out and about
early enough to need a jacket and I always wear a nice warm scarf
(it's COLD in our auditorium and I keep the jacket on
and use the scarf as a blanket!)
jacket: Marc from Ross
scarf: no label, from Ross
skirt: Rekucci (Amazon)
tights, shoes: Target


I like the look of an a-line black skirt, black tights, and black shoes
with a feminine top and faux-leather jacket.
The lighting in the bathroom at church isn't great, so the colors
are muddy, but you can see the shape of the outfit.
jacket: Maison Jules (Macy's)
top: Charter Club (Macy's)
skirt: Rekucci
tights, shoes: Target


This is one of the new blouses by Charter Club
that I got from Macy's.  I really like how these tops fit.


Here's what I wore this last Sunday.
I LOVE this outfit!
I love this sweater with the bow pattern.
It's also a soft, light texture, which works great for the Arizona desert.
sweater: Maison Jules (eBay)
skirt: Rekucci
tights, shoes: Target

It was raining that morning, so I wore my raincoat (yay!)
raincoat: Kenneth Cole Reaction (Poshmark)


Here's what I wore on Christmas Eve!
This is another one of those Charter Club tops. 
I find myself reaching for this one quite often.
It's very graphic.  Maybe it reminds me of Minnesota because it looks like
a flannel plaid, but it's smooth!



My friend Jen finished her degree recently, and she had a party
at Joe's Real BBQ.  It was a chilly day, and I had layered.
sweater: A New Day (Target)
blouse: A New Day (Target)
jeans: INC International Concepts (Macy's)
bag: Target

Here's what I wore for lunch and shopping with Jen.
This was taken at Anthropologie (brand-new in Chandler Mall!)
jeans: INC International Concepts (Macy's)
blouse: A New Day (Target)
socks & shoes & bag: Target


On Monday I went shopping with my Mom for the first time this winter - yay!
We went to Ross.
Here's what I was wearing. (See?! I wear that plaid top all the time!)
top: Charter Club (Macy's)
jeans: INC International Concepts (Macy's)
socks & shoes: Target

I have a short list of things I'd like to add to my wardrobe this season, including:
black slim pants
light blue cardigan
white cardigan
fancier dress
longer blouses/tops to go with skinny jeans

One of those things, as you see above, is a fancier dress.  We have a wedding later this spring,
and all my dresses are daytime casual right now.

This is the one I found that I thought would be great for the wedding.
It's a sheath-style dress with a plaid and floral background and a statement shoulder.
I think I'll wear it with tights, block velvet heels, and a pink faux-leather jacket with a peplem.


I also found a similar dress in black.  I had been looking for a little black dress,
so that's another thing checked off my list!


I also found this gloriously soft and flowy top (no rayon at all!)
and these soft and comfy black pants.


There you have it!  Those are some of the outfits I've been wearing
and enjoying this winter.


And here's a cute picture of my niece Esme to make you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo