Sunday, February 23, 2014

Clean Closet!


This winter I have been going through a wardrobe revamp process to make it easier to get dressed and to figure out which purchasing errors I have made (stuff I don't use/wear, for example) so that I don't make those mistakes anymore.  This week I cleaned out my closet and now I love everything in there!
It's a nice feeling to know that I can pick out any piece of clothing and put it on and feel really good in it.



Obviously I love color and pattern . . . in March, my goal is going to be to add in solid summer tops. 

Do you see a little furry Claude face peeking out?


It has been nice any sunny for us in Arizona (unlike for you in the midwest!)
Bjarne enjoys the sunshine:


Cute fuzzy little Claude:
 


Little Claudie toesies!!!  Look at the fuzz coming out from between her toes!


 Claude very much enjoys closet clean-outs!  She likes lying on top of clothes of any kind!


 Stephen likes drooping over the arm of the couch.


Look how silly he looks!  Like a sloth!



Allistair cleaning himself while keeping his crazy tail in line!


And Stephen found a surprise under the quilt!
YouTube link


Allistair knows what to do if he is chilly!
(Though he didn't really have a reason to be chilly - it was 80 degrees F here today!)

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the feeling of getting things organized too. You go girl !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! xo