Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Sweet Acacia Craziness!


Our Sweet Acacia tree in the front yard is a bloomin' fool!


There are blossoms (well, clumps of yellow dust!) all over our
vehicles and all over the yard.
It's really very pretty.


Kinda stinky, though.
Everyone in Arizona is taking megadoses of allergy medications this year.
It seems as if the sudden transition from chilly to almost-hot did us all in! 
look at those puffballs!


Greg and I went for a walk the other night as a bank of clouds rolled in.
There was lightning in them thar clouds!


Our neighborhood


And then I saw the evening star!


And palm trees!


And the evening star again . . . 



On our anniversary, Greg and I went out for dinner.
I wore this:

dress: Calvin Klein
shoes: Aerosole

clutch: no label!, purchased at Ross
LOVE THE GOLD DOTS!


And at church last week, I wore this!
dress: Calvin Klein
jacket: ABS
shoes: Aerosole
bag: no label! purchased at Ross - this color blue is my favorite color


Stephen has been more relaxed and silly - 
he drooped himself over the scratching Arc De Triumph!


Oh!
I found another outfit photo stashed on the camera!
I wore this running errands yesterday.
dress: Macy's
bag: no label, purchased at Ross
shoes: Target


Juvy has been nice and snuggly - 
she likes to lie around with her tongue peeking out.
I LOVE that!


And the other night while Juvy was snuggling on my lap, I saw this out the sliding glass door . . . 



It was the MOON!
We almost never see the moon in that position!



Allistair has to change his sleeping position now that it's warmer.


But his nose is the same!





This is how I work many days.


Today Juvy wanted to be inside, but looking out at her domain.

Look at that beautiful profile!


Lots of our plants are blooming or doing other interesting things.


This agave grew stalks about 5 feet tall and they're about to blossom into hundreds of flowers!
The hummingbirds love these plants.


I hope your day is as full of snuggles and sunshine as mine has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo