Monday, January 18, 2016

Dignified Juvy + Family day


Juvy finds the sun and enjoys her domain.

She's gotten really fluffy and round now that it's winter.


I found another meal on my camera that's making me drool right now!

This is brown rice, black beans, orange, red, yellow peppers, spinach, and salsa.
It was delicious!

Now that I'm feeling so much better, I'm able to eat small amounts of spicy things.
I LOVE SALSA! 

This was a VERY tasty meal.


My Dad ordered a surprise gift for my Mom: "a most sensible tablet"!


She was happy.


And then my Mom and I went shopping.  Yay!

We saw this Kate Spade bag at TJ Maxx (but it was over $100 and not very practical, so we didn't buy it):


At lunchtime, we met our men for lunch at PF Chang's:



And then we went to Ross and Target.

Ross had this great bag with angry eyes and mouth!!!
My students would love that.


Here's what I was wearing.
Not my favorite outfit ever, because I hadn't done laundry in a while . . .
I would have preferred to pair these things differently, but they worked!

sweater: Old Navy
blouse: Calvin Klein
pants: SoHo
socks: Target
shoes: Aerosole
bag: Kenneth Cole Reaction

Target has lots of fun accessories right now:


My Mom is very cute: 

It was a great day!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo