Monday, January 18, 2016

What's In My Fridge?


After that post on what I ate in a day,
I thought I would share what my fridge looks like
(sometimes . . . when it's well-stocked full of healthy stuff and 
when it's well-organized!)




Snacks and meal ingredients, all prepared and pretty much ready to eat!
From top around clockwise:
applesauce
blueberries
strawberries
beans
lentils
potato & sweet potato slices/fries
homemade veggie stew
red, yellow, orange peppers
steamed broccoli
nut butter & jelly
brown rice
raspberries

There's also hibiscus tea in that big blue pitcher
and butternut squash soup in the box next to the big blue pitcher.

And of course, there are tons of apples in the fruit drawer and bananas on the counter.

I can make lots of meals and snacks with those wonderful fresh ingredients!

Yum yum yum.



And P.S.  I bought these gorgeous topaz earrings with some Christmas money.
I'm wearing them every day and can't stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo