Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Shoes & Sleepiness


Peek-a-boo!!!

You'll notice that we haven't gotten rid of the old mattress yet . . . 
we wanted to make sure that we liked the new Tuft and Needle mattress.
And we do!

Though it smells a little foamy, so we've been airing it out during the day by unmaking it and blowing the fan over it.

I wore this yesterday . . . 
these new olive green pants go with everything and are very comfy.
sweater: Target
blouse: Ross
pants: Macy's
shoes & socks: Target
bag: Betsey Johnson

I've been wanting to wear sneakers every single day.

Though I did buy these
Aerosoles

and these . . . 

Aerosoles

so I can dress up a little bit more when I want/need to.

I also have these wedges if I want a heel:
Steve Madden


On to the CATS!

Double-decker cats!!!


Many sleepy babies . . . 

Allistair:



Juvy:



 Claude:





I caught a little bit of a cold, so I'm lying low and working quietly, editing a bunch of videos I filmed and getting behind-the-scenes stuff done.  I don't feel terrible, but I'm snuffly and not thinking quite as clearly as usual, so I'm taking care and planning an evening of snuggles and Star Trek (Deep Space Nine, I think!)

Hope you are well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo