Sunday, April 7, 2019

Game Night + Cuteness





I don't have a lot to say today, but I wanted to post these
cute and funny photos of our babies.






The warmer the weather gets, the longer the cats get!







Look at this fierce little face (mid-yawn)!




Another yawn!



Juvy likes to snuggle up inside Daddy's flannel.


I always get happy to gather together with people I love,
and I got to do that with my dear friend Cindy, her boyfriend Bill,
my Greg, and my parents!

We made snacks and played games.
I made doughnuts and banana chocolate cupcakes.




And (blurry) chocolate chip cookies.


Cindy brought tasty carrot cake and baked sweet potatoes wedges.


My Mom and Dad, along with my Mom's sweet friend Bonnie,
brought us this little cairn!
I LOVE IT.  
It reminds me of them, and also of all the hikes I've taken
in Arizona, where paths are marked by stacked-up rocks.




Allistair hides himself in the blankets of the bed when people come over.


First we played "Happy Accidents" (a Bob Ross game!)


Players have to transform squiggles into particular words.
This was "inspector".

Greg's inspector had huge pants.



My Dad's inspector had a bad back and enormous hands.


Cindy's "inspector" was a big eye in a magnifying glass!






Then we played Farkle.
My Mom is the Farkle QUEEN!




I finally feel as if I understand the allure of the game!


And I ended up winning!!!






I also got to have a special afternoon with Cindy
on a day she was off school.

I wore this newish top.
I really like this top.



Look at the pretty tiered sleeve!


First we had pizza



and then we browsed at the mall a bit.
I didn't buy anything other than lip balm with SPF.

Here I am in Anthropologie.


I love to spend time with Cindy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo