Friday, April 19, 2019

Nine Spring Outfits




There continues to be a lot of blooming here in the desert!
Pretty colors and fallen blossoms on the sidewalks make me smile.







I decided to track what I wore for a week,
since I bought some fun new things for spring.
I wanted to incorporate them into outfits for you!

There's a video at the end of the post;
don't miss it!


Here goes . . .

Sunday

blouse: A New Day (Target)
jacket: Guess (TJ Maxx)
skirt: Rekucci (Amazon)
bag: ABage (Amazon)
shoes: Bandolino (Amazon)


Monday
top: Tommy Hilfiger (Macy's)
jeans: JAG (Beall's)
shoes: Target

Wednesday
amazing pants (!): 89th & Madison (Beall's)
camisole: JKY by Jockey (Target)
top: ? (Ross)


Friday

sweater: A New Day (Target)
blouse: A New Day (Target)
pants: 89th & Madison (Ross)



coat: Merona (Target)



Saturday
dress: Twinklady (Amazon)
sweater: ? (Ross)

Sunday
socks & shoes: Target
pants: Anne Klein (Ross)


sweater: Nouveaux (Ross)
blouse: Sara Michelle (Beall's)
pants: Anne Klein (Ross)




Monday
sweater: Melrose Chic (Ross)
blouse: Mossimo (Target)
jeans: INC International Concepts (Macy's)






Bonus . . . 

Here's my favorite new bag!
It's adorable, round, straw, and black & white striped!

It's making me happy every day.

top: Charter Club (Macy's)
skirt: Rekucci (Amazon)
bag: Target


shoes: Target


Here are the make-up products I regularly use
and that I took with me on our recent surprise trip to Minnesota.


Gabriel foundation
Alima Pure powder
Hurraw lipbalm
elf eyeshadow palette
Wet -n- Wild eyeshadow primer
Pacficia Dream Big mascara
Physician's Formula blush
Physician's Formula gel eyeliner





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo