Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Last Shopping With Mom This Winter



My Mom and Dad left to go back to Minnesota,
and surprisingly, Greg and I were in Minnesota when my parents
left Arizona!  (More about that in my next post.)

What that means is that the shopping trip my Mom and I took
two weeks ago was the last one we ended up doing this winter.
She was ailing that day, coming down with what ended
up being a bad cold, but she *needed* to go to Beall's.
I have only been there once, and it wasn't a very nice experience.
This time changed my opinion of the shop!

Here's what I wore - and the first item that grabbed my eye:
a yellow dotted bell-sleeved blouse.
top: Karl Lagerfeld (TJ Maxx)
skirt: Rekucci (Amazon)
bag: ? from Ross
shoes: Target
camisole: JKY by Jockey (Target)




Isn't it ADORABLE?



As you can see, the dots on the bottom portion
of the sleeve are tiny, while the dots on the rest of the top are bigger.
I love details like that.



I also grabbed this top very quickly because it has tiny bows on it!
Feminine details like this (especially in black and white!) pull me in.



I also like those cute black buttons.



Here's an outfit I put together recently with this blouse.
I'm wearing black skinny jeans on the bottom.



This top will be great for our hot desert summers because
it has elbow-length sleeves.  I don't love wearing sleeveless tops
 or cap-sleeves (I would definitely need to do some more arm days!)
so tops like this are great.



It has an interesting twist detail in the front, and the color scheme is perfect.



Here is my Mom, looking super cute in her new Eiffel tower t-shirt
even though she was feeling draggy.




I don't wear a lot of shorts, either, but I was into these cropped pants.
I got them in khaki and a dark denim color.


Elastic waistband?  Yes, please!


I wore this denim pair last week, and I think I might be allergic
to the dye they used to make them dark (this has happened to me before)
because I actually had a rash on my hips the next day.
I have washed them again and I may wash them with vinegar or
something before I wear them again.  I LOVE the cut and the length, though,
and I felt extra cute when I was wearing them.




Here's the outfit I loved with these cropped jeans.
top: Tommy Hilfiger (Macy's)
jeans: JAG (Beall's)
shoes: Target



I also fell for these awesome floral pants.



Look at that great pattern!




Here's an outfit I assembled with them later in the week.
blouse: ? from Ross
camisole: JKY by Jockey (Target
pants: 89th & Madison (Beall's)



We had been looking for a modern wreath to hang on my front door
for spring and summer, and this is the PERFECT ONE!
No frou-frou fluff, succulents, and an interesting texture.
I love the criss-cross in the middle!




We had a little snack, and then we headed to Target.



Can you see us?



There we are!






Thanks for shopping with us!

Stay tuned for a video where I style up the new stuff into outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo