Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Warm and Cozy

Allistair treats everyone just like a pillow.

And Bjarne and Stephen have forged a special relationship (Bjarne: "When it's chilly, I will let you snuggle me . . . as long as you don't tell anyone.") 


And Stephen also likes to snuggle Allistair. (Who doesn't?!)

Here is a close-up of Claude.  She is beautiful and hasn't attacked anyone today (she doesn't have the most calm and peaceful temperament).

And then there's how silly my topknot turned out when I was getting ready to wash my face last night!  I felt like a Who from Whoville (the Jim Carey version).  It stood up about six inches from the top of my head.  Crazy!

And when I was working on my laptop on the couch, three cats lined up to warm themselves on the fuzzy blankie.

Happy Wednesday!

-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo