Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas in Minnesota - Day 1



We had the blessing of flying to Minnesota to be with my extended family this Christmas!

But of course, before we left, I needed to plan outfits for 30-degree days . . . 


I didn't pack even one skirt or dress!


Here was my planning process. . . 


And my carry-on bag.
It is nice and stiff, so it didn't sag and let my magazines get bent.
My snacks also didn't get crushed!
bag: Steve Madden


On to the outfits. . . 

pants - SoHo Apparel, Ltd
blouse - Merona from Target
sweater - Merona from Target


pants - DKNY (Ross)
blouse - Merona from Target
sweater - WalMart (horrors!)

pants - new! True Envy (got compliments on the crazy print from my brother)
t-shirt - Merona from Target
sweater - Merona from Target
Are you sensing a theme with my clothes lately?!


pants - from Macy's
blouse - Merona from Target
sweater - Mossimo from Target

pants - Rafaella
I'm getting rid of these - they dont' come up far enough in the back and the elastic rolls up - yuck!
blouse - Merona from Target
sweater - Mossimo from Target

blouse - from Macy's
sweater - Merona from Target
pants - SoHo from Ross



I was warm and toasty . . . 

though I admit that I didn't go much of anywhere except for a nice long walk on Christmas Day - in the SNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo